Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A START TO A NEW YEAR

 Hi everyone! I have officially broke down and decided that I needed to join the blogger world :) As a new year resolution I have decided that I am no longer going to take the back seat approach to my love for photography...I am going to up my game this year and learn as much as possible!!! Since I am having my first baby within a matter of weeks, I am going to really harness my energy around newborn and baby photography. I have come across some amazing photographers that have inspired me and the style of newborn photography that I am going to aim for. I know that there is a lot to learn but I am hoping I can get some of it down while my baby Garrett is small. Here's to 2013 :)

Here is a picture that I took of my nephew when he was about a week old, what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment